Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Maybe Dogs Can Keep Up

"They say a year in the Internet business is like a dog year... equivalent to seven years in a regular person's life. In other words, it's evolving fast and faster." -Vinton Cerf

The Internet, as with most technology, evolves quickly. Is it possible to keep up? I spend far too much time on the web. Between my job, my personal errands, and my blogs, it's a wonder I still find the time to cook, clean, and spend time with family and friends.

Despite that "quality" time with my computer, I still find myself behind the curve sometimes. For example, I just joined the blogosphere this year after roughly 70 million other blogs came to existence. I now find myself playing catch-up. So while it may be tricky keeping stride, isn't that what makes technology so exciting?

1 comments:

S.M. Hutchins said...

Thanks, Lieke! Welcome to the blogosphere. It's a fascinating place. Leave a link and I'll check it out. Good luck!