Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Too much of a good thing is still too much

Life After Web is moving. As I’ve struggled to balance work, family, personal web projects, and life in general, I’ve decided to simplify.

I have been maintaining two blogs, Life After Web and On a lighter note…, and I love them both. The problem is, it’s too much. When I don’t have a new post, my guilt is compounded doubly. The time has come to consolidate.

After weighing the pros and cons of each blog, the software behind it, and my plans for the future, I’ve decided to stick with the URL I used for On a lighter note… . (Please take a moment to bookmark it at: http://sherrileigh.wordpress.com.) However, the title will still be Life After Web. After all, both sites are about life and the web. The two terms are rather intertwined for me, a web project manager.

I will be importing all of the content from this site over to the new URL, so you won’t miss out on any of the old posts. There is also an RSS feed there to keep you current.

Thank you for supporting this little blog. It’s quite a fun experience and I can’t wait to continue it at the new Life After Web. See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Wow, rather great information. How will I get this subscription?

Jenny Swingfield
best bug detector