Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Living a Web Life

You’ve probably noticed my lack of posts in recent weeks. I’ve been noticing the same phenomenon on other blogs as well. Must be Spring fever. I would say that life got in the way, but that sounds like life is a bad thing, which couldn’t be further from the truth. In the past month my non-work time has been consumed by hosting guests, moving, going to baseball games, and spending time with my family.

I am now caught up on my news feeds and it looks like the Internet is still the way of the world. People are still blogging and twittering and networking online. One guy (though I presume there are others) has managed to maintain an online presence while still living his life. Justin.tv is a perpetual video account of Justin Kan’s life as viewed from a camera strapped to his head. Interesting idea. It’s not for everyone. I’m pretty sure no one needs or wants to see my life in that much detail. It just goes to show that voyeurism will always provide some people entertainment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

for me it's spring, and other "life" things. i was starting to feel a little guilty. it's good to know others are experiencing this as well.

all the best!
deb